Prachtig houten motorzeiler in zeer goede staat van onderhoud. Bültjer bij de noordzee was toenmalig bekend voor zeer goed bouwkwaliteit van houten jachten. Dit was een van de laatste jachten die de werf had gebouwd. Bezichtiging op afspraak. Vraag meer informatie aan.
Bültjer motor sailer
Launched: May 1982 Shipyard: H. Bültjer, Ditzum, Germany.
Individual construction based on the hulls of the sailing vessels "Westwind" and "Nordwind" (2 frames extended), traditional full keel.
Construction no .: 221 A (list no. 137 ).
Material: Frame Oak, hull Kambala, structure Kambala / teak, interior teak, painted on the outside, treated with paint oil on the inside, teak deck on main deck, superstructure and wheelhouse (28 mm natural teak on plywood.
Masts and booms made of Pitchpine. Rubbing strip in stainless steel 50 x 6 on a strong wooden strip.
Length: 11.20 m above deck, 12.00 m with bowsprit (jib boom). Width: 3.50 m Draft: 1.80 m. Displacement approx. 18 t.
Rigging: Ketch. Sail area: approx. 70 sqm (furling genoa, main sail, mizzen). Lazy Jacks on both booms. Additional sail: fisherman with complete haul-out device. Shrouds: stainless steel, main mast 8 mm, mizzen 6 mm with Stainless steel turnbuckles. Winches: 4 x Lewmar sheet winches, 3 x Lewmar halyard winches.
Engine: year 2000 new Iveco 6-cylinder marine diesel 8061 M14 with direct injection and dual-circuit seawater cooling, 145 DIN hp,approx. 660 engine hours.New equipment of the entire engine room in 2000, engine soundproofed under the wheelhouse floor, wheelhouse floor complete with four hatches that can be opened, additional access from the saloon, engine compartment illuminated. Gearbox: hydraulic Velvet reduction and reversing gear Propeller: 3-blade fix propeller.
Interior: fixed wheelhouse with two side sliding doors, L-shaped seating area with teak table, wooden sliding hatch with large glass pane (size designed for engine expansion), 3 large stainless steel parallel wipers, individually switchable with limit switches, expensive wheel house windows made of safety glass, large map table with large map storage compartment, instrumentation on the instrument panel on the wheelhouse ceiling and above the map table or in the steering position cabinet, all instruments can be switched on and off, map reading lamp, side storage spaces under the gangways with folding doors, large bookshelf saloon with U-sofa and Teak table and full kitchen lengthways, 4-burner stainless steel cooker, 90l gas / 12 V / 220V - Refrigerator and stainless steel double sink, large sink cabinet and drawer cabinet, sliding door cabinets on both sides, at port side with bar compartment, storage space on the side behind the port back cushions with folding doors, 4 large bronze portholes, two of them to open to the bathroom / toilet with a large Rheinstrom Y4 pump toilet , Ceramic washbasin and teak mirror cabinet, deck shower hot / cold, two large bronze portholes, one can be opened, passage to the front cabin can be separated with access to the starboard wardrobe (sliding door to the salon and double-hinged bathroom / toilet door), above it a large bronze porthole in the front cabin with two bunks , two hanging cabinets and access door to the forepeak as storage room, large teak hatch with a round light prism, 3 smaller bronze portholes, aft cabin with double berth, two wardrobes, base cabinet with storage space, book shelf and drawer cabinet, 4 large bronze portholes, two can be opened, access door to the rudder room. Many cupboards, drawers and shelves in all rooms, mostly with switchable lighting, large storage spaces under the seats and berths. Steering system: Rudder hydraulics with inside and outside steering position, professional design of "Hydrocontrol" with shut-off valves, cable routing with 15mm Ermetro-Hydraulik steel pipe, autopilot Neco, 2 teak rudder wheels with wooden rim (length = approx. 600 mm, inside approx. 900 mm) On-board electrics: 12V, 2 circuits: on-board supply and starter circuit, automatic battery charger, large control panel with automatic fuses / switchgear, shore connection 230 V with sockets in all cabins including wheelhouse, separately protected with 230 V automatic circuit breakers. Fresh water: Pressurized water system with pressure calorifier and hot water preparation, three hot / cold water taps. Tank capacities: approx. 800 l diesel, approx. 600 l fresh water (all stainless steel built-in tanks) Hot water: instantaneous gas heating : 2020 diesel heating new with new hoses. Gas system: gas bottle locker for 5 kg gas bottle on the aft deck, cable routing with copper pipe and Ermetro screw connections with support sleeves for gas heating, refrigerator, cooker plate and instant water heater. Sleeping places: 4 fixed berths, two of them in the front cabin and two in the aft cabin, saloon table can converted into two more berths (extra cushions available).
• Sensible, complete navigation equipment
• Extensive engine instrumentation
• VDO wind measurement system
• VDO rudder position indicator
• VDO electrical log
• Intercom system with automatic fog horn and signal horn
• Double-tone horn
• Deck searchlight
• Neco self-steering system
• Neco mother / daughter compass
• Sestrel - Magnetic compass (steering and souding compass)
• Offshore life raft for 4 persons with bracket
• 2 life collars with throw lines in stainless steel brackets and emergency flashing light
• Automatic, electric bilge pump and hand bilge pump
• Complete equipment with lines and fenders
• Bow anchor (CQR), stern anchor (plate anchor), each with anchor lines and fixed bracket
• Outside steering position with benches (at the same time storage space)
• Both steering positions with large wooden steering wheels
• Large map table with map compartment in the wheelhouse
• Barometer, thermometer, hygrometer, glass clock, tide clock, partly Multiple available
• Built-in radio with CD player and six speakers
• Upholstery, carpets, curtains for all rooms, color-coordinated
• Cabin ceilings in all rooms with natural lacquered wooden beams and off-white velor carpeting in the spaces in between
• Complete equipment with interior lights
• Bathing ladder and lock / landing ladder hanging on both sides (Niro / teak)
• Sun sails over the entire aft cockpit below the mizzen tree
• Sun protection canvas for all wheelhouse windows all around, removable
• Canvas protective hoods for wheelhouse sliding hatch, front cabin folding hatch (height variable with ventilation net), searchlight, deck speakers
Wilt u meer informatie over deze boot? Neem dan contact met ons op via firstname.lastname@example.org of telefonisch via +31 (0) 514 – 569 123. Wilt u dat wij contact met u opnemen? Maak dan gebruik van ons contactformulier.< Terug naar overzicht